Quick Connect 2.0
Quick Connect 2.0 further simplifies the process of setting up a connection between Booking.com and your platform. This simple non-API solution allows properties to request a connection directly from your interface.
- All in one place – properties don’t have to switch between your interface and our extranet to complete the connection process
- Quick and easy – the Quick Connect 2.0 widget is simple to implement and offers a fast and seamless connection solution
Quick Switch lets properties change Connectivity providers without any connection downtime, avoiding overbooking or distribution issues. Quick Switch enables:
- Access to mapping calls – new Connectivity providers can set a property up through read-only calls while the request is pending
- Uninterrupted connection – properties maintain their current provider connection until the new provider setup is complete
For more details, visit the Content API - Property Management solutions page.
Bulk Connections makes it easier than ever for multi-property partners and property management companies to request a new connection or to switch to a new Connectivity provider. With Bulk Connections, multi-property partners can:
- Quickly connect multiple properties to a new provider – use the ‘Bulk Editing’ tab in the group extranet to connect all their properties to a new Connectivity provider at the same time.
- Switch to a new provider without taking properties offline – similar to Quick Switch, this keeps existing connections active while giving the new Connectivity provider read-only access for mapping purposes.
- Complete the connection or switch providers themselves – request a new connection or switch to a new Connectivity provider directly in the group extranet.
You still need to confirm each connection request via the Partner Portal, but multi-property partners and property management companies don’t need to approve this again afterwards.