Introducing the Connectivity Advisory Board for hotels 2019-2020
Meet the members of the new Connectivity Advisory Board for hotels, and hear what they discussed during their first meeting at our annual Click. event in Amsterdam.
In 2018, we launched the first-ever Connectivity Advisory Board with eight valued partners and various Booking.com Connectivity representatives. Through numerous productive discussions, the board provided great insights that helped optimise our product roadmap and the Connectivity Partner Programme.
But because hotels, homes and apartments have different priorities, we’ve decided that each segment would benefit from having their own dedicated board. So from 2019-2020 onwards, we’ll convene two separate boards: the Connectivity Advisory Board for homes and apartments and the Connectivity Advisory Board for hotels.
Meet the members of the Connectivity Advisory Board for hotels:
- Vincent Goemaere, CEO at Stardekk
- Tony Howlett, COO at STAAH
- Sunaina Jagtiani, Vice President Strategic Accounts Distribution at Shiji
- Fabrizio Scuppa, CEO at Octorate
- Léa Vernet, Director Partnerships and Business Development at D-EDGE
- Duane Overgaard, Vice President and GM Connectivity at Derbysoft
- Ali Beklen, Founder of Hotelrunner
- Arden Agopyan, Founder and CEO at Hotelrunner
The board aims to represent the whole hotels Connectivity partner ecosystem, and will discuss the matters that impact your business and properties most.
During the board’s meeting at Click. 2019, we talked about how providers can help connected properties benefit from being on Booking.com while staying neutral to other OTAs, and brainstormed ways to further optimise the Connectivity Partner Programme.
Want to help shape the board’s focus?
You can help define the board’s agenda and future discussions by letting us know what topic matters most to you.
Suggest an agenda topic by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org