Your Booking.com November update
21 Nov 2019 |
To make sure you’re in the know about how we’re supporting your properties, here’s a summary of our latest updates.
Welcome to the November edition of the Monthly Edit, your round-up of important news, tips, updates and discussions. This is where we share what we’re developing, launching and planning – always created with your properties in mind.
- The value of your properties' investment. We’re investing in the future of our partnership. Discover how we deliver value and help your properties grow in return for their commission – from trailblazing technology that helps partners solve business challenges, to world-class marketing that attracts new guests. See how we deliver value.
- What’s new on the Partner Hub? This month it’s all about making sure every guest has a fantastic stay. We’ve added the Template Scheduler feature to the extranet, to help your properties automatically share important information with guests when they need it most. Finding the right way to break the ice with guests can also be key to helping them have a great experience – take a look at our top tips for properties to do just that. And on Click. Magazine, discover how our new Guest Insights feature shares guest preferences so you can tailor the perfect stay.
- Booking Heroes is back. We know your properties go above and beyond for their guests – and it’s time to celebrate that. Travellers all over the world are currently nominating their 2019 Booking Hero, with the grand prize winner receiving €25,000 in Booking.com credit.
- Equipping guests with answers. Are your properties keen to give guests all the information they need to quickly and easily complete their reservation? On their property page they can now publicly display FAQs from real guests – so more potential bookers can get the answers they’re looking for.
- All about the new-look Price Performance Dashboard. Getting pricing right is fundamental for success – and it just got a lot easier for your properties to manage their prices across websites. The new and improved Price Performance Dashboard now includes more insightful data than ever. There’s also a trend graph to help your properties track their prices and Price Quality Score over time.
- Meet Arjan Dijk. "The way people are consuming content online is shifting. Everyone who works in travel needs to think about how they connect with their customers.” Our Chief Marketing Officer Arjan Dijk explores the marketing trends driving today’s businesses – and shares his one piece of advice for creating a successful marketing strategy. Read the interview.