The Work-Friendly Programme helps you reach more business travellers and remote workers – at no extra cost
Looking for ways to bring in more guests – or a new kind of guest? A growing number of people are working from home-style accommodations. So if your property is equipped with business amenities, you can now offer guests a secure place to lay their head and get some important work done.
The Work-Friendly Programme is an effective way to promote your properties to business travellers and remote workers at no additional cost. After adding the required business amenities via the Content API, your properties will receive a special badge and appear in guest searches for work-friendly properties.
What are the benefits?
- Increased visibility: Your rooms will be highlighted as a work-friendly property on our site so it can be found by business travellers more easily.
- Extra business when you need it most: Reach business travellers who travel all year round and check in on average 19% more often on weekdays than leisure travellers.
- Maximise occupancy: Business travellers cancel on average 57% less often than leisure travellers and have a shorter book window, which can help sell empty units.
- Reach more guests: Your property will be promoted on trusted Booking.com partner company platforms where corporate travellers book accommodation.
How do your properties qualify?
To market your properties as ‘Work-friendly’ they will need to meet certain criteria (e.g. the ability to issue invoices to guests on request) as well as offer specific amenities (e.g. free and reliable WiFi). There are a few ways to ensure your properties are set-up correctly and get the ‘Work-friendly’ badge using the Content API and the Property Scores API.
Please note that properties must have a minimum of three existing guest reviews, each with a Review score and a cleanliness score of 8 or more. These elements can be influenced using the Guest Reviews API.
Take a few moments to review the programme requirements (for properties).
If you have direct control over your properties:
- You can make sure the required criteria are met and the necessary amenities are set via the Content API, Property Scores API and Guest Reviews API.
If you do not have direct control over your properties:
- Via the Content API: You can request properties make the required changes via your interface.
- Via the Property Scores API: You can display the exact changes properties need to make in order to retrieve the Work-friendly badge for eligible properties.
- Via the Guest Reviews API: You can encourage properties to improve their guest reviews and cleanliness scores.
Once your properties meet all of the requirements, they will automatically be enrolled in the programme. All qualified rooms or apartments will receive a badge so that they can start attracting more bookers – at no cost extra cost.
- More secure revenue: Business travellers are significantly more likely to honour their booking at a property. On average, they cancel 57% less often than leisure travellers.
- Better visibility at no extra cost: Your properties will appear in searches for work-friendly accommodations and reach guests who like to work remotely or are travelling for business.
- New audience, extra business: You’ll reach business guests who travel all year round. These travellers check in 19% more often on weekdays than leisure travellers.