Q1 survey: share your feedback and earn 50 points
While 2021 showed signs of recovery, there was still a fair amount of uncertainty, challenges and learnings along the way. As we reflect on last year with renewed optimism for what's to come, we would like to start the new year by checking in with you.
Your feedback matters and will help us shape how we grow and expand our partnership in 2022. By sharing your thoughts, you can earn 50 points in our Connectivity Partner Programme. All you need to do is fill out the Q1 survey linked at the bottom of this page.
While the November survey focused on your level of satisfaction with Booking.com, this survey dives deeper into aspects of our partnership to help us understand what matters most to you. The survey will ask you about the following topics:
- Your outlook on 2022
- Partnership benefits and support
- Partnership performance support (across pillars like business value, supply and selection, property performance, connectivity solutions and engagement)
How long will the survey take to complete?
The survey will take about 10 minutes to complete and will be open until 16 March.
What other opportunities will be available in Q1 to gain points?
No deals will be available during Q1, so this is an opportunity for you to make significant progress on your Connectivity Partner Programme points while making your voice heard.
Conditions for receiving points
To earn extra points you simply need to complete the survey. Click the link below to get started.
- Share your thoughts on topics including your outlook on 2022, partnership benefits and partnership performance support
- Your input helps us understand what matters most to you in our partnership
- Earn 50 points in the Connectivity Partner Programme by participating in the survey