Get ready for peak season - and earn up to 25 points - with the Q2 Supply Deal
We want to make sure properties are prepared when guest demand rises again for peak season in 2021. In Q2, we will focus on helping closed properties become open and bookable again, so they don’t miss out on any potential bookings.
This is a great opportunity for you to earn an additional 25 points by growing your open and bookable properties portfolio in selected locations for 2021. These locations are where we know high demand is expected. Get started by requesting the list of locations from your Partner Business Manager - or submit a request to our support team.
Once you have the list, you can start earning points:
- Hotel properties: 1 point for every 5 net added open and bookable hotel properties in selected locations
- Vacation rental properties: 1 point for every 50 net added open and bookable vacation rentals properties in selected locations
- The maximum amount of points that you can earn for this deal is 25
- Properties need to be open bookable by 30 June 2021*
Tip: To make it easy to find properties that are closed due to lack of availability, look at which properties are eligible to implement the ‘Auto-closed due to availability’ product. You can find this in the Provider Portal in the Opportunity Centre.
Good luck - and remember to opt in to this deal before 1 May.
*We will compare the amount of open and bookable properties in selected locations that you have on this day with the open bookable properties you had on 1 April 2021. The difference will be the basis to calculate your points.
- Prepare for peak season by ensuring your properties are open and bookable
- Earn up to 25 points in the Connectivity Programme for making hotels and vacation rentals open and bookable in selected locations
- Time-sensitive: Opt in by 1 May