Get the much-awaited feature of guest messaging with the Messaging API
Introducing the all-new Messaging API
The all-new Messaging API enables you to integrate Booking.com guest communications with your inbox product on any platform.
We’ve improved and strengthened the API using your feedback on our earlier version. The Messaging API is now robust and easy to integrate. You can quickly get started using clear and helpful documentation.
Why is the Messaging API important?
Our research has always indicated that messaging is a key aspect of the overall guest experience. We also know from your feedback that properties want to manage their Booking.com messages on their platform of choice. This greatly improves their operational efficiency. This is why we developed the Messaging API so you can offer this functionality to all your properties right on your platform.
What can the Messaging API help you achieve?
The Messaging API helps you reinforce your position as a commercial partner as it allows your properties to manage all their communications in one place.
- Enable free text messaging between Booking.com guests and properties
- Improve properties’ responsiveness leading to better reviews and fewer cancellations
- Add greater value to your omni-channel inbox experience with Booking.com messaging
Check out the solutions page to learn more about the capabilities you can bring to your platform with the new Messaging API.
- We’ve improved and strengthened the API using your feedback on our earlier version
- Our research indicates that messaging is a key aspect of the overall guest experience
- The Messaging API helps reinforce your position as a commercial partner by allowing your properties to manage all their communications in one place
- Set your properties up for communication success by implementing the Messaging API directly into your product’s inbox