Congratulations to our 2022 Premier Providers
With the 2022 Connectivity Partner Programme starting on 1 April, we also have a new list of providers who reached the Premier tier this year. Whether you maintained your status or hit Premier for the first time, we want to extend a huge congratulations to all of our partners who reached our highest programme tier during what was another challenging year. As Premier partners, you stand out for your excellence in the software solutions you provide to create a seamless customer and partner experience. It is a reflection of the quality of your service and the hard work you’ve dedicated to your properties’ success.
Premier partners have access to unique programme benefits that may include:
- A dedicated partner business manager
- First priority for all our events
- Marketing support, including Premier providers badges you can display on your own website and marketing materials. These can be found and downloaded from the ‘Resources’ tab in the Connectivity Hub.
- Access to our Provider Innovation Fund
- Sponsorship of your events
As an extra benefit, Premier partners will also receive extra exposure to properties interested in Connectivity software. This year, we are introducing two new landing pages – one for vacation rental properties and one for hotel properties – on our Partner Hub to advise accommodation partners on the value of Connectivity and recommend our list of Premier partners. Currently only in English, these pages will soon be available in 32 languages.
Coming soon: An easier way to track your tier progress
This year we will be introducing a new programme dashboard to help you track your performance for the 2022 Connectivity programme year.
The new interface is designed to ensure you have clarity on your progress in the current programme and the actions you can take to impact your score. This includes:
- Clear insights on your performance – Easily find information on your annual and quarterly performance. We will continue to work on improving additional insights over the year
- Advice to improve your performance – Clearly see opportunities where you can take action to impact your score
- Easy steps to take actions on the advice – The goal is to support you and provide clarity on the actions that influence the programme metrics
Highlights and key components of the new programme year are available on the 2022 Connectivity programme page.
- Premier partners have access to unique programme benefits including a dedicated partner business manager, marketing support and access to our Provider Innovation Fund
- As an extra benefit, Premier providers also receive extra exposure to properties interested in Connectivity software. This year we are introducing two new landing pages on our Partner Hub to advise accommodation partners on the value of Connectivity
- To help you track your tier progress, we are introducing a new programme dashboard that’s designed to give you clear insights on your performance and advice on how you can improve your score