Click. 2019: Where travel connects
What can you expect?
In short, an unforgettable experience. You’ll hear talks from leaders across the industry as well as behind-the-scenes insights from Booking.com experts. You’ll get the chance to dig into relevant topics at a range of workshops, and on top of that, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to network with other hospitality and travel professionals.
After the event is over, you’ll be able to take home:
- New strategies to help make 2020 your best year yet
- Practical advice from industry leaders
- Behind-the-scenes insights to develop your business
Who will be attending?
This conference is for all our partners. That includes connectivity partners, but also partners in accommodation, affiliates, travel agencies, transport and experiences.
How much do tickets cost?
Tickets cost EUR 800 each. There’s also a group discount, where you get 25% off the second ticket and all additional tickets. You might be eligible to a free ticket if you are a Premier partner or a discounted ticket if you are an Advanced partner. Check your inbox for the relevant discount codes. If you have not received these codes, please reach out to support.
What’s included in the ticket?
- Full access to the conference throughout the two days (10 and 11 September), including all presentations, panels, workshops and networking areas
- Networking breakfast and lunch on both days
- Dinner on day one
- Goodbye drinks on day two