Announcing investment to help you innovate and grow your business
We are pleased to announce the re-launch of our Provider Innovation Fund (formerly known as the Performance & Innovation Fund). We launched this initiative with our Premier Connectivity partners in January 2020, in order to acknowledge and reward partners for choosing to grow and innovate with us.
2021 Provider Innovation Fund
We understand that you need support to rebuild your business, which is why the 2021 Partner Programme will focus on ensuring we have the most effective and efficient technology ecosystems. To be able to drive optimal performance for when travel rebounds, while also focusing on continuous growth.
Therefore, we are offering the following areas of investments:
- Product feature or API adoption
- Product feature or API upgrades and maintenance
- Product feature or API usage
- Technology modernisation and system cooperation
- Targeted opportunities implementations
- Targeted supply growth and improvement
We will be approaching Connectivity partners with specific projects throughout the year, based on areas where we believe our mutual businesses would benefit most. If you are relevant for the first round of projects, you will receive an email from your Partner Business Manager in December 2020, outlining the specifics of the Fund and how to apply.
If you do not receive an email, don’t worry. The next set of projects will be released by the end of March 2021, and even more will follow throughout the year.
Not a Premier tier partner yet? You have until 15 March 2021 to earn your Premier tier and become eligible for participation in the Provider Innovation Fund.
- Our renewth Fund will offer financial investments to support innovation and growth
- The Provider Innovation Fund projects will be unique to each Connectivity partner
- First invitations to participate in the Fund will be shared in December 2020 and continue through 2021